The phrase “side hustle” has become such a buzz word these days, but I’ve learned that “side hustle” means different things to different people. I, personally, define it as a passion project you’d do even if you don’t make money from it. That’s how I got here with Side Hustle Pro.
In this week’s episode, we look into how to figure out what your side hustle should be, right in time for 2021! For me, it took a lot of figuring out and stumbling, but I got it together and was able to cultivate it into what you see today. If I can do it, so can you, and I’m walking you through how to do it.
And it starts with these three questions:
- What am I good at?
- What do I enjoy doing in my spare time?
- What would I do even if I wasn’t getting paid for it?
I even touch on unlearning internalized messages we’ve believed about ourselves, and doing away with boxes we’ve been placed in, in order to succeed. Your 2021 side hustle is waiting for you to start, so go get it!
Links mentioned in this episode
- Millennials are obsessed with side hustles because they’re all we’ve got (via Quartz)
- Episode 3: Stefanie Thomas, Impact America Fund, On Breaking Down The Doors Of Venture Capital
- Six Bullet Saturday weekly newsletter
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Guest Social Media Info
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro