This week we have a bonus episode with Charis Jones, owner of Sassy Jones Boutique in the guest chair!
Sassy Jones is an award-winning accessory brand that specializes in exquisite pieces for the ‘sassy sophisticated girl on the go. Sassy Jones has both a brick-and-mortar store located in Richmond, Virginia and an online store and thousands of customers all over the world tune in weekly every Wednesday night to shop during their “Sparkle parties.”
I’ve been fascinated by how Charis grew her boutique into a 7-figure business, so I had to have her in the guest chair. If you have an e-commerce business and are experiencing stagnant growth, this is the episode for you!
On today’s episode, we talk about:
- How Charis was first called to side hustling and entrepreneurship after she kept getting laid off
- How she uses her background as a top-ranking sales professional in major corporations to inform her sales and customer service strategy
- How being a Mom of 4-year old twin boys kicked her hustle into overdrive
- Her approach to paid marketing that helped her business grow from $365K in revenue to $2.6M the next year
- Her fun differentiation techniques including weekly virtual Sparkle parties online which bring in huge sales days and happy customers
I learned a TON from Charis in this episode, including the mental shift I need to personally make to take my business to the next level. I can’t wait for you to hear so visit sidehustlepro.co/sassyjones to listen!
Links mentioned in this episode
- Side Hustle Pro Live Show
- Side Hustle Pro Newsletter
- Sassy Jones
- Traffic Sales & Profit
- Dare To Lead by Brené Brown
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Attend Side Hustle Pro Live!
Side Hustle Pro Live is coming to DC on October 9! Featuring a live onstage conversation with special guest Maya Elious, a pre-show shopping experience with Black women small business owners, and a live audience Q&A – the show will be an exciting night of the Side Hustle Pro podcast come to life! Get tickets here: sidehustlepro.co/live
Send questions to “Ask Nicaila”
You can now send questions for the new “Ask Nicaila” segment that’s coming to Side Hustle Pro. Once I get a critical mass of questions, I can start rolling out this segment. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and put hashtag #AskNicaila in the subject.
Social Media Info
Sassy Jones – @shopsassyjones
Charis N Jones – @charisnjones
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro