This week I’m sitting down with Rachel Rodgers. Rachel is the creator of the Hello Seven brand and the founder of We Should All Be Millionaires: The Club. Her book, We Should All Be Millionaires is a woman’s guide to earning more, building wealth, and gaining economic power.
After law school, Rachel decided to put her degree to use and started offering her lawyer services to small businesses. Like most side hustlers, she then reevaluated if that work was truly fulfilling and realized she could be doing so much more. Then Hello Seven was born.
Today, Rachel teaches diverse women how to grow an asset that will last beyond them and how to scale their own business to seven figures.
In episode 354, Rachel shares:
- Why we must confront the stories we tell ourselves about money
- How she pivoted from a legal services business to business coaching
- Rachel even puts me in the hot seat and forces me to confront how I’m restricting my own growth as a business owner! You don’t want to miss this one
Links mentioned in this episode
- Make Money Moves Challenge- https://sidehustlepro.co/moneymoves
- We Should All Be Millionaires Club: https://helloseven.co/club/
- Small Business Bodyguard: https://smallbusinessbodyguard.com/
- Hello Seven Podcast- https://helloseven.co/
- Growth Scale Assessment- https://helloseven.co
- We Should All Be Millionaires Book- https://helloseven.co/the-book/
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Guest Social Media Info
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro
Affiliate Disclosure: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend or share. If you purchase those items through my links, I may earn a commission. You will not pay more when you use my links.