Today in the guest chair, we have Jamila Souffrant. Jamila is a Certified Financial Education Instructor (CFEI), podcaster, writer, and the founder of JourneytoLaunch.com where she shares her journey to reach Financial Independence while helping others do the same.
Jamila and her husband saved $169,000 in two years and are debt free besides their mortgage. She is also a mother of three small children and lives in NYC!
Her quitting her job to work for herself was made possible, not by monetizing her side hustle, but by SAVING.
On today’s episode, Jamila shares:
- How she and her husband were able to save $169,000 in two years
- Her approach to the financial independence (FI) movement
- How she developed and stuck to a budget (without being super frugal)
- How optimizing her finances helped her to take her leap into entrepreneurship
- And more!
Links mentioned on this episode
- Podcast Moguls
- Journey To Launch
- The Life Coach School podcast
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Social Media Info
Journey to Launch – @JourneyToLaunch
Side Hustle Pro – @sidehustlepro