This week I sat down with Codie Elaine Oliver, the CEO and Co-founder of Black Love, Inc. The 100% Black owned media company, founded by Codie Elaine Oliver and husband Tommy Oliver, is a hub for Black couples and singles to have transparent conversations around relationships, parenthood, dating, and more through their app, podcast network, documentaries, and live events. We get the inside scoop on how Codie built her show from the ground up and grew into a multimedia empire.
In this episode she shares:
- How she and her husband Tommy Oliver self funded Black Love, Inc.
- The strategic moves she made to pitch Black Love to a network while maintaining ownership
- The systems she has in place to manage a thriving career while being a mom of three
Links mentioned in this episode
- Black Love Website: https://blacklove.com/
- Own Network: https://www.oprah.com/app/own-tv.html
- Black Love-The Interviews Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/black-love-the-interviews/id1552488882
- Black Love Podcast Network: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/channel/black-love-network/id6442514914
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Join our Facebook Community
If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/facebook
Guest Social Media Info
Codie’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/codieco/
Black Love Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/blacklove/