As a Corporate America retiree, Meiko Drew walked away from a 6-figure job to start a lifestyle and food empire. But it hasn’t all been smooth sailing. As the Side Hustle Pro Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Meiko will share the real picture of entrepreneurship after quitting your job. On this episode we talk about:
- The steps she took to prepare herself mentally and financially to quit her job
- Her early mistakes as an entrepreneur so far
- How she pays the bills as she works to build a profitable business
Tune in for a revealing episode!
- Website: https://www.meikoandthedish.com/
- Twitter: @MeikoandTheDish
- Instagram: @MeikoandTheDish