Episode 26’s guest is Arsha Jones, best known as the creator of the popular brand, Tees in the Trap. Arsha Jones is an entrepreneur and an emerging leader in the e-commerce industry. She has built multiple, highly profitable brands, with revenues approaching nearly a half million dollars in less than two years. As we speak, she is currently operating and managing Capital City Co, keeping you fly through the Tees in the Trap brand, building iOS apps for Apps By The Pound, all while running the design website Brand Build Sell. Through Build Brand Sell, she teaches others how to turn their passions into profit with physical products.
Her first venture, co-founded with her husband is Capital City Co, which produces a Washington, DC area wing sauce called mambo sauce—a local staple. Her second company is Tees in the Trap, which is a lifestyle brand inspired by pop culture and infused with black girl magic.
On today’s episode, Arsha shares:
- How she developed the Capital City Co mambo sauce in her kitchen and ended up on the front page of The Washington Post
- How she launched her first t-shirt shop with no shirts and no supplies
- How haters reporting and shutting down her Etsy shop gave her the motivation to launch her own e-commerce site
- Why you should test and validate your ideas before spending a lot of money on branding and inventory
- Her number one secret to Facebook marketing
Links and people mentioned in this episode:
- Capital City Co
- Tees in the Trap
- Brand Build Sell
- Brand Build Sell Facebook Group
- The Facebook Formula Advanced Training
Click here to subscribe via RSS feed (non-iTunes feed): http://sidehustlepro.libsyn.com/rss
Side Hustle Pro Facebook Community is now almost 700 members strong. If you’re looking for a community of supportive side hustlers who are all working to take our businesses to the next level, join us here: https://sidehustlepro.co/mastermind